5.15.2006

A Brady Bunch Bible Study

Tonight we had Bible study (as usual) at the Shorts. We watched a DVD of a talk given by Louie Giglio. All in all, it was really good. But one tiny thing he said stuck out to me. He didn't really elaborate on it and the talk wasn't centered around it, but it's one of the best ways (that I've heard) to describe what our relationship with Christ should be. I never really thought about it much in depth until tonight. The quote went something along the lines of: We should desire God the way that He desires us. Think about that for a minute or two. In what ways would our walk with Christ change? How would our daily lives be affected? Would our priorities change? I'm not going to type a huge thing about this or anything. I think it's more of a heart question that doesn't need to be analyzed by me or anyone else. But I do want to say that it's so important for you to first understand Christ's deep love and passion for us before trying to understand anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home