9.22.2006

Long Week

Wow, it's been a while. It's been a crazy week but it's finally over. Thank goodness. I don't think that I can handle anymore weeks like this past one.

Amidst the craziness, it was easy for me to forget a simple thing like reading my Bible. Bad idea, folks. Satan's attacks are so furious when I forget to do the simple things. I've felt annoyed, stressed, tired. My guard has definitely been down.

I'm going to change this. Or to put it better, I'm going to change this with Christ's strength. This isn't how I want to be. This isn't how I was called to be. Jesus didn't die for this.

There is still a lot to figure out. But it's amazing knowing that God has it in His hands. That I don't have to worry about it. That His glory will be revealed in the outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home