1.23.2007

Late Night

It's almost 2am and I can't get to sleep.



Do you ever feel like you're not living up to the potential that God gave you? I've felt that a lot lately.

Not even that. Sometimes it's just the feeling that I'm not being who God created me to be, who He's called me to be.

Strip away the pride, strip away the selfishness, strip away the reputation, strip away everything. Bare bones.

What do I see?

(Insert private thought)

What do I want to see?

Love. Faith. Humility. Generosity. Integrity. Patience. Kindness. Self-control. Hope. Perserverance. Dreams. Joy. Real beauty. Honesty.

And so much more.

Isn't it so great that God is in us? Isn't it so great that He can change our hearts? Isn't it so great that God loves us despite it all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home