7.22.2006

That's the Way I Like It

Life is craziness...as usual. And I'm loving it.

One more week of class and then I'm officially done with ICC (although I was never a full-time student). I'm a little sad, though, because I made a friend and now we won't be able to have our normal 7.30am hang out time every Monday and Wednesday. Oh well.

Once summer classes are over, BBB will probably be taking over my life for a month. I don't mind it as much as I used to. Six hours goes by pretty quickly when you're making stuff up to do. Plus, I need the cash for next school year (even though I'll still be working there while I'm at BU, most likely). Hopefully I can quit by next summer. Well, I know I'll be quitting by next summer because I'll, more than likely, have an internship (at Morton Metalcraft).

And amidst all of this, there is my cousin's wedding, Ang and Joe are moving to Ohio (that's going to be one of the worst days of my life, especially now that I'm going to be an aunt), and a sweet ace camping trip to Turkey Run with some of the best people ever.

I'm a pretty happy camper right now!

AND Casey comes home on Monday! I've missed that girl like whoa.

Tonight, I got to spend some time with my bestest. I haven't seen her in forever. It was amazing to be with her again and catch up on stuff and rant about life and be crazy and sing loudly in the car to Justin Timberlake ("Senorita" to be exact; JT's best song, in my opinion) and laugh constantly.

And if you ever want me to feel so incredibly uncomfortable, just yell "IT HURTS SO GOOD" when I'm rubbing out the knots in your back. Seriously. Who does that?

PS. The picture has nothing to do with this post. I just found it on deviantART and liked it a lot. You should all waste hours looking at the photography on that website like I do.

ZING! HI-O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home