9.25.2006

Life Right Now

I think I'm staying. As much as I wish that God was telling me to transfer and to go to a big school in a big city, I don't think He's telling me to. He's giving me opportunities to develop here and I believe He's calling me to stay, to finish the work that I've begun here in Peoria. I'm not too happy with what I think He's saying but I'm not going to be selfish. I only want to do what I think He's telling me. God will grow me, use me. I'm not too worried about it.

School's...going. It's actually pretty rough and I've been studying my behind off. I can't wait for this semester to be over. Next semester I might start taking Spanish. That should be interesting. But I figured that it couldn't hurt, being a business double major and all. I'm actually getting more involved in organizations and stuff, too. So it's been pretty busy with all my business clubs, homework, intramurals, etc. I get to go to Chicago for a CEO conference in November (all expenses paid). I'm pretty excited.

I went to the job fair last Thursday and got to talk to a lot of companies about internships. Morton Metalcraft called today and set up an interview and I'm going to CAT's informational session later this week. I'm also supposed to hear back from a few other companies around the Peoria area. Hopefully I can get something set up for next semester. Hopefully.

I think I may be going to Vienna during May-term.

A bunch of us are going to Kentucky over fall break. Camping should be interesting...

Marty and I are going to see The Format, All-American Rejects, and Gym Class Heroes in Chicago in December. I'm pretty psyched about this. No seriously. You have no idea how excited I am.

Putzi's broken. She was working fine earlier yesterday morning and then she wouldn't start last night. I finally figured out that I had to press the gas pedal down when I turned the key in order for her to start. Alex Trebeck is taking her home to fix her. So I'm going to be out of a car for a couple of days. Meh.

Ryan Jones is leaving us next semester :( I'm going to miss that boy.

Last but not least, I'm sick. It all started on Friday night and it's progressively gotten worse throughout the weekend. Marty and I made a Walmart run last night at around midnight to get me some cold medicine and cough drops. And that cold medicine KNOCKED ME OUT last night. Haha. I slept great. But when I woke up, I felt like dying (kind of like how I feel right now). Oh well.

Welp, that sums up my life at this point in time. Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been pretty busy. Hopefully I'll get to updating more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home