5.29.2006

Daytrip to P-town [no, the other one]

What a satifying day. I went down to Petersburg today to hang out with Nick and his friends. It was so awesome to finally put faces to names and get to know them as a group. Right when I got there, Bryan, Nick, and I went out on the water and I got to watch Bryan slalom and Nick ski. That didn't last too long since there were a ton of boats out (thanks, Memorial Day weekend). After that, we went over to their friend's house and kind of hung out there, expecting to grill and eat. It so happens that everyone in that family was gone and wasn't coming home anytime soon, so we went to Kendahl's instead. Ate burgers, watched the guys swim, played basketball kind of, and sat around. It was good. The drive home went quickly and I conveniently got to speed since there weren't a whole lot of cars on the road at midnight. Now it's time for me to get some sleep. Exhaustion hit me about 30 seconds ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home