6.30.2006

"It promotes materialism."

Have you ever had that one CD that you just relate to? It feels as if every song was written specially for you. Well, Matt Wertz's "Twenty Three Places" is my life CD right now. It's awesome. Seriously, every single song is simply amazing [I think I just used alliteration accidentally]. Despite the fact that Matt Wertz is a stud and I have a huge crush on him, everything about this album is spectacular. I've been pretty obsessed with it for the past few days. It's so relaxing and a great CD to just pop in your CD player when you're cruising the greater Peoria area.

Speaking of relaxing tunes, check out Amos Lee's self-titled album. You'll fall asleep in about 2.2 seconds to some sweet melodic goodness. [Compliments of Nick Throckmorton; well actually, compliments of Daniel Davis, I believe]

All right, well. Things have been pretty insane around here. Basically everyone from out of town who's coming to the wedding arrived yesterday/last night [except for Phil, who gets here tonight]. Work went quickly [Aimee came and visited, thank goodness!] and I even got to go to Kade's before class. My midterm went well, I think, and it only took about 45 minutes. I came back to the house because I was exhausted and found the bachelor party in full swing [aka: eating, euchre, and nintendo]. I tried getting to bed semi-decently early but it was so hard, seeing as how I'm a very social person. But I managed to get to be under the covers by about 11.30pm. Today, we've already had the bridal luncheon and then I ran to get my nails done (haha, totally not my thing but what the heck, might as well). Now I'm waiting for the rehearsal and dinner later tonight. Tomorrow's going to be so great. I'm incredibly excited. It'll be so fun.

God is so GREAT.
Don't ever doubt that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home