6.26.2006

Searching

I got to thinking on my way home from class tonight (driving to and from ICC twice a day, two times a week and once a day, two times a week provides me with a lot of thinking time).

I obviously struggle with the fact that I don't always see the "big picture." You know...the larger plan that God has. This is my conclusion. If God allowed me to always see the larger plan that He has: 1 - I wouldn't have faith that He would bring me through situations. 2 - I would be so focused on the future that I would completely forget about the present. 3 - I wouldn't seek and pursue Him as hard as I would if I always knew what He was going to do or how things were going to turn out.

I really had more to type about on that subject but my brain just went completely blank. Sorry, guys. I think it's time for me to get away from this computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radlife said...

Hang on to your faith. Even when in the valleys or he deserts. It is in the end a beautiful place to be.
Radlife

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home