6.10.2006

Turkey WHAT?!

How does the Tremont Turkey Festival run out of TURKEY on a Friday night?


This week has been going pretty well so far. Nick came up on Sunday and stayed the next couple of nights. We moved a bunch of his furniture in and then helped Marty, Aaron, and Andy move in. It was really good to see them all again. I love those boys. Anyway, I started my ICC classes this week as well. I made a friend in Western Civ, Business Stats is all right (I like it because it involves math; I know, I'm a nerd), and Intro to Middle Eastern Cultures is...BORING. The only reason I get through that class is because I sit by Josh and Marla and Kristi sit behind us. It should get better, though, because we really have only done geography stuff and haven't gotten into the culture at all yet. I've been hanging a lot with Marty this past week. I don't want him to feel alone/scared in the demon possessed house. Plus, he's a pretty cool dude so it works. We've hit up Steak 'n Shake, Baskins, the Turkey Fest, my house, and watched Top Gun. Wow...central Illinois is full of so much excitement. And tomorrow Nick is coming up. So basically, I'm excited :)

And all the guys went to see The Omen tonight. AKA: God is going to smite them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home