5.30.2006

The Bushmans

These lovely people in this picture are the Bushmans [minus Blake, who is my age, and Chase]. They moved to Morton when I was in 3rd grade and I've been tight with the family ever since. They then moved to Groveland [and conveniently only about 6 houses up the street] when I started high school and that only fostered an even closer relationship. We then came to realize that somewhere along the family tree, somebody's something or others were related and I was third cousins with Blake, Chase, and Jourdan.

That's all beside the point. Last night, I called Shannon at about 7.30pm to see what she was up to. She was home and doing nothing so I grabbed a glass of water and my cell and headed up the street to hang out with her. We sat on their back porch, talked, and Captain T [he gave himself his own nickname] even joined us for a bit after he was done fishing. Aimee joined us a bit later as well as Chase when he got home. We all hung out until about 11.30pm when we decided it was time for some shut-eye. Moral of the story: I love that family. I can go up there and just talk and talk about whatever and they don't seem to mind. Or I can just go up there and chill with the parents for a night and totally be fine with not going out with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home