7.25.2006

Rewind

Have you ever wished that you could go back in time and re-do things? Yah, that's how I feel right now. I want things to go back to the way they were. I was fine then. I wasn't worrying about anything. But one day changed it all. Everything that seemed so fine and right in my life, all of a sudden, became constant worries and fears. And it's all my fault. I feel as if I have only myself to blame and that I could have done so much to prevent this.

But you know what? I can't change my situation. I'm a big believer in the present and right now is where I'm at. There's no use wishing that things were different or that I had taken another course of action. I did what I did and now I'm here. So now I need to focus on what I think God wants me to do and say.

On a brighter note, I get to see my Casey tonight! I'm so excited. We are planning on having a girl's night where we can sit and catch up on our lives (a month and a half is way too long for her to be gone). I'm so glad that she's back :)

Oh and Mrs. Stanfield finished the wedding video. I watched some of it today and it's so good. That was such a fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home