8.11.2006

Pretty Campus = Not Bradley

This lovely campus is Miami University-Ohio in Oxford. It's full of trees and grass and brick buildings and parks and goodness. Uptown is pretty sweet, too. Basically, I would go there if I wasn't already going to Bradley and if I didn't have to pay out-of-state tuition/they threw money at me like Bradley did.

I went to MU-Ohio because that's where Ang is going to get her doctorate. My mom and I went over to visit Joe & Ang and help paint their new house. I formed the conclusion that Ohio is way better than Illinois.

I got to thinking a lot about my coffee shop. Or at least what I hope God is leading me toward in the future. Oxford is the kind of place where I might like to start my shop. Either there (feels like a small town but has a huge, secular campus; you kind of have to just go to Oxford to know what I'm talking about because it's not just the small town feel, it's a gorgeous area with a lot of open land) or in a completely urban area with a large, secular campus. We will see...

Oh and they've started clearing out the field on the way out to my house for the new subdivision. I'm ticked. Now it's not going to feel like I live out in the country anymore. How lame. I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot since I move into Harper 305 (holla!) in 8 days. Can't wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is me commenting.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Great job, Blake. Now others need to follow suit.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home