11.05.2006

Life in November

Welp, it's been a while since I've updated this thing...

I just got back from the CEO Conference in Chicago. It was really good. Other than being a huge nerd and listening to business people/entrepreneurs talk, we met some really cool people from all over. It only strengthened my passion for wanting to stay in business and eventually wanting to start a business of my own.

I officially dropped my accounting major and replaced it with marketing. Plus, I dropped ATG301. Wow, it feels good. Registration for next semester's classes is tomorrow (at least for me) and I can't wait to get started in marketing.

All of the job stuff worked out. I start CAT in about a week and am about halfway through training at Starbucks. Both should be really good experiences for me since this is what I want to do for the rest of my life (start and own a coffee shop). Needless to say, the money situation is solved. The people that I work with at Starbucks are SO great. I couldn't have asked for a better group.

Hopefully by my birthday, I will have enough saved to buy myself a MacBook. My first really big purchase of my life (I think).

Well, I need to go get some food and get ready for work. Hopefully I'll be able to update this a little more often before my life gets crazier than heck. Peace out, homedogs.

Oh and by the way, it's November. Do you know what that means? Thanksgiving is almost here. And do you know what comes right after Thanksgiving? THE START OF THE HOLIDAYS. Yes, it is my favorite time of the year. More so this year because it's going to be filled with a Chicago roadtrip/concert with the Martino, bonding with Cathy Weiss, outdoor ice skating in St. Louis with my bestest of friends, and celebrating Jesus's birth (with the eating of many holiday foods)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home