6.18.2006

Better Days

After today, I hate cherries. Let me re-phrase that. I'm totally down with eating them but not with picking or pitting them. I'm so glad that my mom decided that, next year, we will not be keeping the cherries but letting whoever wants them pick them and take them for themselves. Sooo if you're in the mood for some cherries next summer, let me know and I can hook you up.

Did you watch the USA game today? Because I did. The Ghana-Czech game was much more exciting. Maybe it's because they had better REFEREES. That's all I'm going to comment on.

I finally got out tonight. First time all week. Got to spend some quality time with my friends. And I hate car hide and seek. But I love getting fake pulled over and having them run checks on us. Haha...ohhh Morton Police Department. (Disclaimer: I'm not a bad kid at all. If you know me, the worst thing I've ever done, other than getting a failure to yield ticket in front of the entire MHS cross country team, was running off of the Grundy Grade School grounds down to Stephanie Sailor's house in 5th grade)

Honestly, being around your friends can make such a difference. At least for me. My friends are so great. Be jealous. I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home