6.15.2006

School & Soccer

ICC has taken over my life. Taking 10 hours this summer was NOT a good idea, regardless of how "ahead" I'll be next fall. It seems that I have so much due in every class every time I go. This is craptageous.

On another note, I decided I'm not going to post the next day's games on here (obviously). You should stop being lazy and just go to the World Cup website and check out the game times. Actually, it would be easier to go to ESPN's soccer website and find what time and on which network the games will be aired.

Yesterday's game with Saudi Arabia v. Tunisia was amazing.

I have more to write about but I'll save it for some other time, seeing as how I need to read/finish my book for my book review that's due next Wednesday. Good thing I'm only on page 42!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home