6.13.2006

World Cup

All right. So I decided to make this easy for you guys. Each day, I will post the next day's game times and who is playing. The games will most likely be on either ESPN2 or ABC. I know the 8am games are tough to wake up for so just pick either the 11am or 2pm game...unless a really good team is playing at 8am.

So here is the schedule for June 13, 2006:
Korea (29) v. Togo (61) [8am]
France (8) v. Switzerland (35) [11am]
Brazil (1) v. Croatia (23) [2pm]

I would recommend watching the Brazil-Croatia game for sure (not that Croatia stands a chance or anything; it'll just be some sweet soccer watching). The France-Switzerland game should be pretty entertaining as well. And I'm not gonna lie...even I wouldn't wake up to watch the Korea-Togo game...and I'm Korean (in case you didn't know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home