8.12.2006

Cell Phones

I'm leaving here in just a bit to go get a new phone. I'm having some mixed feelings about it. You see, my mom and I have shared a phone for the past two years. It's never been a problem since I generally don't like having to carry a phone around (I know, it's weird) so I always let her have it. But now that our plan is up and I'm going back to Bradley, my parents think that it's a good idea for me to get my own. And I agree. Except that now I have to start paying for it. Mind you, it's quite a bit cheaper because we are on a family plan but I'm still not digging the idea of forking over the cash every month just so that I can talk to the few people that I call/call me. And this also means that I have to say a sweet goodbye to my ghetto Kyocera Phantom. I hope my next phone treats me as well as this one did (or at least has the same durability).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home