8.13.2006

Rip-Off

Before we get started, here's a little shout-out to Joe Ackerman. I hear he " loves reading about other people's personal lives."

What's the deal with high schools forcing you to pay for a cap and gown? You only wear it twice (baccalaureate and graduation) and most people rip it off asap. I think that either the school should provide cap and gowns for their students or the students should have to pay very, very minimal prices for them.

With that said, I'm wearing my cap right now. I found it in my closet as I was starting to pack up my stuff. Only about a week left of summer. I'm pretty excited to go back to school but I know that I'm going to miss my friends that are leaving. It's a little bittersweet. I'm basically done packing, except for my clothes and bathroom stuff and big stuff (fouton, chair, lamp, tables, computer, etc.). Looking back on last year, I took way too much unnecessary junk that I never used. So I've been trying to cut down this year. And it's worked. I've only packed 4 computer paper boxes so far (and none of them are full). I think that's all I'm taking, too. I'm pretty satisfied on my simplifying technique.

Church was really good this morning. I'll blog about it later because I need to go get some more stuff done before Bible study tonight. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home