8.14.2006

Beginnings and Endings

The summer's almost over. People are starting to move back to their colleges and I'm starting to miss them. Blake leaves tonight, B3 leaves for Ireland tomorrow, and a bunch of people (Aimee, Craig, Stephen, Jeff, Meg) leave on Wednesday.

All in all, this summer was pretty spectacular. I know that God threw a bunch of curveballs my way to grow me and see how I would respond. Coming into the summer, I thought I had everything planned out. But how wrong I was. People came into my life, people left my life, an unexpected surgery, baby Geyer, ICC, BBB, surprise road trips, weddings, continual spontaneity. I got to hang out with the most fabulous friends ever and grow deeper relationships with them. God taught me so much about myself, others, and Himself. Honestly, this might've been the best summer I've ever had.

With that being said, all of those people that read this faithfully (and apparently there's a lot of you), I hope that you have an amazing schoolyear. Keep in touch, even if you're staying at home and just going to ICC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home