8.29.2006

Life

I'm in that funk again.
Nothing seems to make sense:
My major. This school. Future plans. People.
I don't know anymore.
I only want what He wants.
But sometimes I wish I knew what that was.
Patience is definitely not my forte.
The one person I want to care about me...
...well, he doesn't.
At least, not in that way.
I'm the girl with all the guy friends but no boyfriend.
Not that I even want one now.
I have other things to focus on.
It's just frustrating.
I miss everyone from home terribly.
I wish it was summer again.
Actually, I wish I was 5 years old again.
Then I would have zero worries in my life.
I don't think God designed life to be complicated.
We just make it that way.
Because we're all faithless idiots.
I think life should be filled with:
LOVE (first and foremost) for God, yourself, & others.
HOPE in the past, present, & future.
FAITH in God, people, & situations.
DREAMS about anything under the sun.
LAUGHTER so hard that you [almost] pee your pants.
GRACE for anyone and everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home