8.23.2006

Frustrated

All right. So I usually don't post about people or whatever and my problems with them and I hate how some people blog using subliminal messages (I think that's just stupid). But I'm really just frustrated right now but I'm not going to name names.

Have you ever met someone who complains about a certain characteristic in other people but the more you get to know them, the more you realize that they themselves struggle hardcore with what they're complaining about in others? Yah, I'm dealing with that right now with a "friend." It's so hard when I don't feel close enough to call them out on in it but it's so blatantly obvious to me and others. I know that I'm supposed to love on them and continue to show Christ to them (and I know that this person is a very rooted Christian so it's not like I'm trying to witness to them or anything) but it's so so so hard for me right now. With a lot of other stuff going on between me and that person, I really don't feel as if I can just be like, "Hey! Take a pill, dude! You are being incredibly hypocritical!"

All right, I know that wasn't very loving and that I shouldn't really rant about other people on here but I just needed to get it out of my system. I'm going to meet Andy for lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home