8.18.2006

Back to Bradley

Welp, tomorrow's the big day. I've decided to take a little break from my last minute packing to blog about how I'm feeling at this point. As excited as I am to be back and see everyone again (I got a little taste of that last night when I saw Nikki and Julie), I am already missing those who have left. And I didn't think that I would be sad to leave home. I mean, I moved back home second semester last year and I was at home all this summer as well. But as I'm packing up everything, I still have that sense of sadness and loneliness that I'm leaving again (granted, it is only 20 minutes away...15 without construction). I know some people say that they feel as if Bradley is their new home but 526 Northern Oaks Dr. will always be what I call home.

As I've been packing, I've conjured up some goals that I want to accomplish next semester. I know that all of you are just dying for me to write them but I'm not going to. There are just a few things that I want to really work on this next year while I'm still in the dorms and around my Bradley friends as well as away from my Morton friends. I know that God has placed me right where He wants me and that He's going to use me in whatever ways He wants.

As I was talking to Arin last night about certain situations in my life, I realized that next year is going to be a challenge for me (emotionally, spiritually, mentally). There are so many things that I'm unsure of as I head into next school year. I want them all to turn out okay. But I know that God doesn't necessarily work that way. Hopefully I can just be mature about everything and make the best decisions possible.

All right, I think it's time for me to get back to packing. Walmart errand trip #2 is coming up here in a bit. I wonder how many times I'll be going there in the next two days...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i looooove kimbo, limbo...jimbo..wait uh. just kidding. i love my asian. and dont worry darling, we've all got a lot of growing and learnding to do this year, and we have each other to lean on :-)

~the native american

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home