8.18.2006

Comments

All right. I've been getting a little frustrated with the lack of comments that I've been getting on this thing. I know that multiple people read it on a daily basis but I only receive one comment every 9274592 posts. But it has been brought to my attention (by my favorite Native American, Arin Davis) that some of you don't think you can post a comment because you yourselves are not bloggers. How wrong you are, my friend. I have left it open for anonymous comments. Although I do ask that if you do comment anonymously, please sign your name. Thank you, Arin, for bringing this to my attention and also for being the loveliest Native American that I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best blog ever...fosho. ha.

~"annonymous native american"

11:46 AM  
Blogger Knoxx said...

ha ha, i feel the exact same way.
Knoxx

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home